a2ps

including site specific config file in Win32

From: john prokopek
Subject: including site specific config file in Win32
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 12:27:26 -0500

I have installed a2ps on a win2000 system.
I have set the environment variable A2PS_CONFIG to the
full path name of the config file, d:\a2ps\etc\a2ps.cfg
Inside the the cfg fiel there is an include: Include: a2ps-sit.cfg
For some reason a2ps cannot find this include. I have tried
specifying the pathname, moving it but nothing work except to
copy the contents of the sit file into the cfg file and remove the
include.

So...... can someone tell me why this include does not work

thanks much
john prokopek
address@hidden