yafray-devel

[Yafray-devel] MacOS X Fink package

From: Damien Pollet
Subject: [Yafray-devel] MacOS X Fink package
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 22:36:58 +0200

Hi developers,

I packaged yafray for the fink package manager; I had some workarounds to put in the source so here are the patch and fink .info files I just submitted. The change to configure is because -install_name can only be used with -dynamiclib, and I hardcoded :/ the correct path for fink in the search list for gram.yafray

PS: in case you want to answer me, I did *not* subscribe to this list.

Cheers,

-- Damien Pollet