xwem-devel

[XWEM]: Re: XWEM Themes

From: Steve Youngs
Subject: [XWEM]: Re: XWEM Themes
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 22:16:54 +1000

* Zajcev Evgeny <address@hidden> writes:

  > Steve Youngs <address@hidden> writes:
  >> Evgeny, man, these are fantastic!!  The custom interface for
  >> themes is totally screwed and broken, but shit, I don't care.  I
  >> love this!!

  > Yes.  Now do you understand why i was looking for custom-familiar
  > guru :) ?

Hehe.  I'm not sure if my custom knowledge is up to the task for this,
but I'll certainly take a look at it.  Don't know when, but some time
soon.  Feel free to nag me about it. :-P

  > As to themes, what i want is to create themes sets for different
  > purposes (not all-in-one as default/extrim examples).  So we will
  > have for example cursor-themes, face-themes, attributes-themes,
  > etc And they can be applied to domain at the same time.  So we
  > will not mix things up.

Sounds very cool.

--
|---<Steve Youngs>---------------<GnuPG KeyID: A94B3003>---|
|                   Te audire no possum.                   |