[Xlog-discussion] Suggestion

From: Peter N. Spotts
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] Suggestion
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 10:56:57 -0400

Hi Andy,

If I remember correctly, your to-do list for Xlog included at some stage giving the program the ability to control a radio's VFO, not just display its setting.

If I'm remembering that correctly, why not repurpose the signal-strength field down at the bottom of the main window for entering a rig-frequency control, as long as one can still auto-enter signal strength in the TX(RST) field? From a GUI standpoint, you don't have to hunt for extra real estate for the feature. And at least for this user, the S-meter display is redundant, since it appears prominently on a radio's display.

Just a thought...

With best regards,

Pete

--