Re: [Xlog-discussion] (no subject)

From: Andy Stewart
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] (no subject)
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2013 23:36:49 -0500

On 03/02/2013 11:55 AM, Alex wrote:
Hello !

if you open another tab, the fields are automatically entered data from
the last QSO this log.
But next time, after cleaning, the fields are not entered when changing tab.

73s !

HI Alex,

I'm using version 2.0.6 of xlog. When I open xlog, I have one tab. Then, I do "Log->Open" and get a second tab. I do not see any data in the "New QSO" fields. I can switch tabs back and forth, but the "New QSO" boxes are not filled with data.

The only time the "New QSO" boxes get data are:
a) when I explicitly enter data
b) when I select a QSO

Perhaps I misunderstand what you are trying to describe.

73,

Andy

--
Andy Stewart (KB1OIQ)