Re: [Xlog-discussion] xlog

From: Andy Stewart
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] xlog
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2012 21:55:02 -0500

On 12/05/2012 02:55 PM, Pierfrancesco Caci wrote:
"Alex" == Alex  <address@hidden> writes:

     Alex> Hello All !
     Alex> 1st try new beta:

     Alex> After installing and running - change the list of "scoring" - added
unused
     Alex> default bands  and lost used bands.
     Alex> (300000 mhz and 0.501mhz - by default ! :)

yeah, looks like the new bands shifted the old ones around. not a big
deal, as it does not touch the logs.

HI everybody,

I think the scoring window needs a little bit of improvement (or maybe my understanding of its function needs improvement). I will work on it once version 2.0.6 exits beta testing and is released.

If one goes to the Settings->Dialogs_and_Windows->Scoring menu, one can select the desired bands to display in the scoring window.

I selected all of the choices. If I resize the scoring window and make it really wide, I can see all of the bands. There is also a scroll bar in case the window is insufficiently wide.

Yes, the new bands shifted the old bands, but this is customizable as described.

I think you are saying that your preferred band settings changed, and that surprised you. Is this correct?

I had to add some code due to the new bands, and via the aforementioned mechanism, one should be able to restore the scoring window to display the desired bands. Please let me know if this is not the case.

Thanks!

Andy

--
Andy Stewart (KB1OIQ)