[Xlog-discussion] Uploading to LoTW

From: Grant McDuling
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] Uploading to LoTW
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 20:07:40 +1000

Hi, I am having difficulty uploading to LoTW because when I select the qso's to upload from the log, and save the file as an .adi file, then go into TrustedQSL and work through the steps as directed, the software indicates to me that it is producing a signed file that is ready for upload. It also tells me there are no errors. Only think is I see the resultant package where I saved it (in my case on my desktop) but it doesn't have the .tq8 extension. Anyway, I then go into the LoTW upload page and select this package from my desktop and upload in the normal way. All seems fine as I get a message saying the file has been queued for processing. Then I received an email from LoTW saying it didn't appear to be an .tq8 file. I also see no evidence in my LoTW page under Activity that the file has been processed. How can I fix this? I even tried manually adding the .tq8 expansion to the package using the rename command. This didn't work either as it produced the same result from LoTW.

Any ideas?

Grant McDuling VK4JAZ
Ghostwriter, author, copy-editor and proofreader
mob 0400 261 149
Author of:
Write for a Living in 7 Easy Steps http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004T4LH28
Classic Motorcycles, An Enthusiasts Guide http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004TMAIPW