Re: [Xlog-discussion] Problem opening Xlog

From: John
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] Problem opening Xlog
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2011 12:21:54 +0000

On 11/01/2011 06:42 AM, Grant McDuling wrote:
I am now experiencing a strange problem when I try and open Xlog. All I get is a plain grey background screen without any text or data in it at all. The only thing I read on the screen is the name at the top. I have three main screens that open when I fire up Xlog: Xlog, worked before and scoring. Those are the only titles I see on the three grey boxes. How can I get the data to load? I have tried rebooting, without joy.

Regards
Grant McDuling
Ghostwriter, author, copy-editor and proofreader
mob 0400 261 149
Author of:
Write for a Living in 7 Easy Steps http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004T4LH28
Classic Motorcycles, An Enthusiasts Guide http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004TMAIPW