Re: [Xlog-discussion] Downloading LoTW certificate

From: Ed
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] Downloading LoTW certificate
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 16:49:45 -0400

On 10/28/2011 10:11 PM, Grant McDuling wrote:
Hi, I am running Linux Mint 11 and having trouble downloading my LoTW
cert. I have downloaded the certs.tq6 and config.tq6 files into my
directory but when I try to extract them I get an error message. I
have made sure I open as administrator and in permissions screens I
tick the executable square but it makes no difference. Any ideas?
Regards Grant McDuling Ghostwriter, author, copy-editor and

You do not setup LoTW as root, so that is your 1st problem. Next you need "your call.p12" especially if this a new LoTW install. You put the above in your /.tqsl directory ??

Ed W3NR