Re: [Xlog-discussion] Lotw and xlog

From: Pierfrancesco Caci
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] Lotw and xlog
Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 23:26:34 +0200

>>>>> "n4dsp" == n4dsp  <address@hidden> writes:

    n4dsp> Hello.
    n4dsp> Trying to sign my first adif and submit log to the ARRL but
    n4dsp> having some
    n4dsp> difficulty. Is my logbook in Xlog already adif or do I have
    n4dsp> to convert it?

It needs to be converted. From Xlog's main menu do Log->Export, it will
open a selection window where adif is the default choice.

    n4dsp>  Also using Tqsl my Xlog files are hidden in /home/n4dsp and not sure
    n4dsp> how to make them visible.

>From tqsl main menu do File->Sign Existing ADIF..., select your location
and press ok. It will open a file selection window. There's a "Location"
field at the top, start typing .xlog in it, it should find your xlog
directory. You can also type the whole path /home/n4dsp/.xlog/

Pf

-
Pierfrancesco Caci, ik5pvx