[Xlog-discussion] QRZ.com lookupo

From: Grant McDuling
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] QRZ.com lookupo
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 11:48:17 +1000

Hi guys,

I am new to this great-looking logging program and already enjoying using it.
However, I have hit a snag. When I hit the ? next to a call sign, I get patched
through to QRZ.com but get a page which says "404 not found". I have tried
allowing pop ups but that doesn't work. Does this mean I need to be s
subscriber to QRZ.com? Or is there an easier fix?

Regards
Grant McDuling
Ghostwriter, author, copy-editor and proofreader
address@hidden
mob 0400 261 149
www.camocomms.com.au