[Xlog-discussion] Setting QSL-out to N

From: D H
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] Setting QSL-out to N
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 00:02:09 +0100

I am trying to keep a record of all the QSLs I've sent out, paper logs
are fine but when only sending QSLs for the first contact - it can
still be a  trawl not having that data in the electric version of the
log.

I have all my contacts in XLOG unfortunately every QSL Out record is
set to Y  - is there any way I can reset them all to N from within
Xlog (I'm currently using v2.0.3 in Ubuntu 10.04
(I could run a SQL update from the terminal if necessary?).

Wish list..
As a tool to help inputting rather a lot of QSL records - I'd really
like to be able to cut down the viewable interface to just a single
contact with just the records necessary to do whatever job (we might
want to do).  I'm thinking of N1MM's interface for those who know it.
It would also make Xlog into a nice contesting log too.

Thansk & 73s
Dave H
G0CER / KJ4QAO