Re: [Xlog-discussion] Export to adif and cabrillo -- not all QSOs in adi

From: Peter N. Spotts
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] Export to adif and cabrillo -- not all QSOs in adif file
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2010 18:49:10 -0500

On Mon, 2010-03-08 at 09:36 -0600, Christopher Story wrote:
> We need to get this one in Savanna bug reporter, so it doesnt get
> overlooked.. also if possible to create a sample for testing it would
> be great.  understanding of course that we *could* create our own test
> file, there is nothing like a real one..
>
> http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?group=xlog
>

> Chris
> K6RWJ

Hi Chris,

Since the "bug" was of my making, perhaps the only way of dealing with
this (short of me improving my typing!) is to have text in the frequency
field show up in red if a user enters an out-of-band frequency --
something akin to the response a spell checker gives in a
word-processing program. Other than that, I'll mind my fingers and
thumbs!

With best regards,

Pete

--