[Xlog-discussion] xlog and PCLinuxOS

From: Jan Ditzian
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] xlog and PCLinuxOS
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 22:16:49 -0500

I have successfully run xlog under PCLinuxOS, using suggestions sent by Joop, to copy files from /usr/share/xlog to /usr/local/share/xlog. Make a similar copy of /usr/share/pixmaps/xlog and /usr/share/doc/xlog by adding /share/ in the same place in the url.

I then updated xlog by copying an adif of all the data in my Logger32 database. Everything that xlog can know appears to be there.

Not only that, but, somehow, I also got hamlib running with my Ten-Tec Omni VI (351). I see the frequency on the xlog display. Is there a way to also make xlog use that frequency as an entry in the logbook? As of now, I still must enter it or select it from the menu in the frequency window.

Jan, KX2A