Re: [Xlog-discussion] Any further integration between Xdx and Xlog?

From: Ed
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] Any further integration between Xdx and Xlog?
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2009 11:43:15 -0400

Bob Nielsen wrote:

On Jul 3, 2009, at 8:02 AM, Ed wrote:

On another note, can you or anyone else tell me why I keep dropping a connection with clordx ? This is via an internet connection not rf.

I have not seen that here, but my connection is to my own cluster node running on my home network. BTW, I found that colrdx compiles and runs nicely on Mac OS X, as well as on Linux.

73, Bob N7XY

Thanks Bob. I might just need to take a look at the router settings. Unless its Comcast .....again.

Ed W3NR