Re: [Xlog-discussion] xlog-1.9 released

From: Pierfrancesco Caci
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] xlog-1.9 released
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 21:08:36 +0100

I case you want to know...
    Joop> The error occurs in src/gui_awards_locator.c. When a band is
    Joop> changed, the function combochanged at line 460 is
    Joop> called. This function forces a redraw of the map because it
    Joop> calls map_configure at line 422.

What happens if you make the log smaller and only have one log open. Try
    Joop> making a testlog with only a couple of QSO's...

Let's see, I tried:

4 qso on different bands, no locator field filled -> crash
1 qso, no locator field -> crash
3 qso, locator field filled, selecting one of the bands -> crash
3 qso as above, but seleting a band that was not among the one of the
  qso -> crash
1 qso with locator fielt -> crash

maybe it has nothing to do with the logs? :-)

I see that you link to hamlib.h too, in that file, let me see if
disabling hamlib makes a difference... no, it doesn't :(

What else can I do? Maybe I can throw in some printf in those
functions and see the last one that get printed ? (debugging for
dummies :-)

--
Pierfrancesco Caci