[Xlog-discussion] Re: locator map - bug

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] Re: locator map - bug
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 18:43:27 +0100

Op vrijdag 05-12-2008 om 15:53 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Boris
Sorochkin:
> I get segmentation fault when trying to change band in locator map dialog.
> Also reported on Russian forum cqham.ru

Hello Boris,

one question, do the crashes also occur when the scoring window is open?

> Is it possible extend usage of the map?
> 1. add gray line
> 2. add layers of locators, prefixes, CQ and ITU zones view?

Yes of course, this is for version 2.0 or later. It would help if you
know any freely available maps without copyright. Drawing my own maps is
to much work. The next version (1.9) will have contry maps added. Most
of these maps come from the CIA world fact book because they are free.

> Boris, 4Z5ST.

Joop PG4I