Re: [Xlog-discussion] Rotor Control from Xlog

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] Rotor Control from Xlog
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2008 17:10:02 +0100

Op woensdag 26-11-2008 om 09:18 uur [tijdzone -0800], schreef Rob
Frohne:
> Hi Joop, et. al.,
>
> Has anyone considered putting rotor control into Xlog.  It would be nice
> to have the software have the ability to turn your antenna in the
> correct direction for the person you are talking with.  Hamlib supports
> rotor control.

Sounds like a good idea, but I will target it for the 2.0 release
series.

I guess we need some kind of dialog for this. Maybe this dialog should
suggest what the beam heading should be (depending on what the callsign
is) and we can either change it or click on the 'rotate' button right
away.

> 73,
>
> Rob

Joop PG4I