[Xlog-discussion] bugs?

From: Martin Ewing AA6E
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] bugs?
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 11:59:27 -0400

Hello, all,

Here are a few bugs/issues for consideration:

1. Search. I have a QSO for K2A/7 in the log. If I search for 'K2A', it is not found. If I search for 'K2A/', it is.

2. Search, again. If there are multiple matches to the search string, I can only 'find' the first one. There needs to be a 'Find Next' capability.

3. Minor, but useful. The "Help/About" info should include the software version number. I *think* I am running 1.6.2 -- after looking at my source directory. I guess I could have looked at Help/Documentation/Changelog, but that's not where I would normally go.

73 Martin

--
Martin Ewing, AA6E
address@hidden