[Xlog-discussion] qra and azimuth fields

From: richard
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] qra and azimuth fields
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 21:41:06 +0000

Hi Joop and Co.

Is it possible to use the variables for "Distance" and "azimuth" ( now in the scoring dialog box) to be routed to the "unknown" boxes, so that they are automatically
logged when calculated.
I have mentioned this , but not for a year or so.
It would really be a great enhancement for VHF and the Microwave bands where beam widths are very narrow, sometimes +/- 3degrees. Perhaps if you could point me in the right direction, I might be able to do it.
TIA seasons greetings
73
Richard g8jvm