[Xlog-discussion] Black "call" column

From: John B. Egger
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] Black "call" column
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 21:26:40 +0000

I'm a rank beginner at Xlog, using 1.2 on a Xandros (a Debian distro using KDE) system with an Orion II. In my Log frame, the "call" column is black. I've looked at others' screen shots (including the one in the Manual, where the column is blue) and don't see this. How do I fix it?

In Settings>Preferences>General>Theme Color, mine is always black, and despite many attempts to change it (to blue, white, yellow, etc.) after I close that window and open it again it's back to black. I wonder if this is a Gnome/KDE thing?

Sorry if this is a dupe; I'm having a little trouble posting and a previous try may have worked.

--
--John K3GHH
Registered Linux User #291592