Awards tracking? (Re: [Xlog-discussion] xlog-1.3 released

From: Peter Laws
Subject: Awards tracking? (Re: [Xlog-discussion] xlog-1.3 released
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 13:38:06 -0600

On 12/13/05, Joop Stakenborg <address@hidden> wrote:
> I have just release the latest and greatest, see:
> http://pg4i.mattsnetwork.co.uk/download/
>
> Changelog:
> http://pg4i.mattsnetwork.co.uk/linux/xlog.changelog
>
> In short:
> Themeing had to go, sorry. People want fast programs, not programs that

I'm all for function over form (as long as it's usable - how's that
for a contradiction?).  The old version wouldn't work with my chosen
desktop theme - the new one does.

Now that I got the "radio PC" set up to also boot WXP in addition to
SuSE 9.3 and W98SE, I need to get some QSLing done before the US
postage rates go up next week.  That made me think of logs and how I
now do mostly everything on printouts of Cabrillo logs generated by
N1MM Logger (pretty good free Windows contest logger).  Not a good way
of keeping track.

In looking through the help file, I don't see any Award managment
features in Xlog - are there other Free programs that will do that
type of thing?

--
Peter Laws | N5UWY/9 | plaws0 gmail | Travel by Train!

"They that can give up essential Liberty to
obtain a little temporary safety deserve
neither liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin