[Xlog-discussion] Blanked out calls?

From: Peter Laws
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] Blanked out calls?
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 17:03:43 -0500

I finally (*finally*) got around to installing xlog on SuSE 9.3/KDE
3.4 ...  And I get solid black in the callsign field of unselected
records (if I select a record, the color changes and I can see the
call).  Ideas?  It's an imported Cabrillo file, if that makes a
difference.

--
Peter Laws | N5UWY/9 | plaws0 gmail

'They that can give up essential Liberty to
obtain a little temporary safety deserve
neither liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin