[Xlog-discussion] Wishlist: additional modes

From: Bob Nielsen
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] Wishlist: additional modes
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 04:07:24 -0700

It would be nice if more digital modes were supported by Xlog.  I have
been using gMFSKm saving the log into Xlog, but when I tried to edit a
log entry for a RTTY contact, Xlog changed the mode to one of the ones
it recognized (RTTY is shown in the log, but when an entry is edited,
the mode must be one supported by Xlog). Alternately, allowing the mode
field to be manually edited would work.

73, Bob

--
Bob Nielsen, N7XY