[Xlog-discussion] xlog problems

From: brian
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] xlog problems
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 02:41:07 +0100

I'm trying to run xlog 1.0 on a Mepis Linux.  It won't let me
download 1.2, so I go with what I got.

Have a Kenwood TS-940 connected.  It reads the freq, but
it doesn't understand modes at all.  I have to manually change
them.

When I log, I get "14" for the band.  I'd like "14.014.2" or something
similar.

xlog doesn't change bands when I change bands on the rig.  Nor
will the rig change bands when I change it on xlog.
The frequency shows correctly from hamlib on the bottom of the
page.

My rig clock is set to UTC.  I notice the logging program decided
that UTC is on daylight savings time and subtracts an hour from
my computer time to my log time.  Not really what I want my log
to do.

Any ideas are appreciated.

73
Brian