[Xlog-discussion] Mode Selector

From: Alexandru Csete
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] Mode Selector
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 10:26:55 +0100 (MET)

Greetings,

Yesterday, I have played a little with xlog-0.9.12. I use the combobox to
select the mode and I noticed that when I edit the list of modes in the
preferences, the new list will be appended to the old list in the
combobox. The same happens to the band selector combobox. As it turns out,
you don't even have to edit the band or mode lists. It is enough to
open the settings->Preferences dialog and then press OK.

Fortunately, the settings are saved all right. When xlog is re-started the
comboboxes are loaded with one list only.

I'd also like to say that I really like the feature of setting and saving
the column widths. It allows one to customize the look according to ones
personal taste. Looking forward to use xlog real-time in the christmas
hollidays. :)

73
Alex, OZ9AEC