[Xlog-discussion] Re: xLog, Hamlog and mode for FT-890

From: Andrea Borgia
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] Re: xLog, Hamlog and mode for FT-890
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2004 20:15:28 +0200

Jim Snider wrote:

I guess I didn't clarify what I was seeing. When I click the button, xLog still shows CW even though my rig is on USB. When I click Mhz, xLog will update and get the frequency from the HF rig.

Ah-ha, I see! In this case, you need to either enable polling in xlog (be careful not to set the delay too low: you'll hog the CI-V/CAT bus) or configure your rig to report changes via the control interface.

B73,
Andrea.

--
Homepage: http://andrea.borgia.bo.it     /    Amateur radio: IZ4FHT