[Xlog-discussion] IY4FGM goes digital:pictures

From: Andrea Borgia
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] IY4FGM goes digital:pictures
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 14:09:18 +0200

Hello.

Last saturday I operated from IY4FGM, managed to work a few MT63
contacts and generally had a good "digital" day. I wish to thanks all
the stations who answered my MT63 calls and I have put a few pictures
online on my site (see signature) for everyone to see. I have just added a reference to the software I used so have a look and enjoy the free publicity ;-)

The QSL manager for IY4FGM is IK4UPU and he has already accepted my
logfile: QSLs will be sent only upon receiving your qsl, so go ahead and
post them to the bureau! 8-)

B73,
Andrea.

--