[Xlog-discussion] new: wish list

From: radhames bonilla
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] new: wish list
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 15:07:54 -0400

I am not using yet XLOG, but program looks nice.

Why not add follow:

a) E-mail field;
b) Band field (according frequency);
c) Unnamed fields: where user can design theyself any name;
d)Built in a table where user enter frequency and program automactically would enter: band, mode, rst (both) 599 for default;
e)Make multicriteria search (really I dont know if it is available). Where user search for all qso, where name of operator is Jim, in 15 meters, in rtty, from X to Y date and so on;
f) Alert sound: for "new country worked", or "new mode/band"or new country confirmed"an so on;
g)Recorder: for record qsos. Great for contest.
h)Scanner: for scan and save from the program any qsl (both sides);
i)Graphical and numerical statistics.

If someone are interested know more ideas and suggestions let me know to:
address@hidden
 or
address@hidden
73

hi3ab

PS: I would like contact with someone that can to help me to get, download linux specially for donwload and use xlog