[Xlog-discussion] Hamlib Interface Quirk & Crash

From: David Kjellquist
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] Hamlib Interface Quirk & Crash
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 16:28:19 -0500

Joop et al;
   First some background
         Sytem Redhat Fedora Core 1 up-to-date
         Xlog 0.9.1 and hamlib 1.1.14
         Rig is TS 570D
First hamlib rigctl works fine
rigctl -m 204 -s 19200 -r /dev/ttyS0 starts up great, rig commands respond well, also works well at 9600 bps

Now for the problems
1. Xlog does not start up the interface! If I start the interface with the above command in a separate terminal window, Xlog then polls the rig correctly with TS570 and ttyS0 set in perferences.

2. If I try to enter ANY commands or text in the comma separate commands field in perferences Xlog crashes immediately on the OK button!!!!

Any ideas?

                        Dave  WB5NHL