[Xlog-discussion] KPSK with Xlog remote logging

From: David Kjellquist
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] KPSK with Xlog remote logging
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2004 21:09:13 -0500

This afternoon I committed to the KPSK CVS on sourceforge.net the source
code implementing remote logging using Xlog.

To get a copy of the code you will have to do a CVS snapshot until we
have more testing to support a formal release.

I request everyone to give it a good test and post any comments to kpsk
development list on sourceforge

                Dave (oldcyberdude) WB5NHL