Re: [Xlog-discussion] KPSK to Xlog Interface

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] KPSK to Xlog Interface
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 23:40:41 +0100

On 07 Feb 2004 10:55:49 -0500
David Kjellquist <address@hidden> wrote:

> 1. I think there maybe a bug in the xlog adif code for the POWER
> field. I have an adif file of my logbook from another program and the
> POWER field is not loaded.

Dave,

Here's a short follow up. According to the ADIF specs on
http://www.hosenose.com/adif/adif.html your log is wrong. POWER is not a
valid name for a ADIF field. It should be TX_PWR.

Xlog is also wrong in this respect, it expects a field with the name
TX_POWER. You will notice that when you replace all the POWER strings
with TX_POWER, the log imports correctly.

I guess I will stick to the ADIF specs, as of version 0.9.2 only TX_PWR
will be supported.

Regards,
Joop PG4I