[Xlog-discussion] E/W longitude designator ignored in 0.9?

From: Steven Franke
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] E/W longitude designator ignored in 0.9?
Date: 20 Nov 2003 20:55:06 -0600

Hello! Just compiled release 0.9 here - looks like a great start!
Successfully imported 10,000+ qso's from an ADIF. When I tried to save
to .xlog format, I was unable to load the resulting file. Finally
learned that the two "UNKNOWN" columns needed to be "hidden" before
saving to .xlog format. After that, it worked fine.

FWIW, I notice that the E/W designator in longitude preference appears
to be ignored. I am at 88W longitude. I was only able to get proper
short/long path headings after I entered my longitude as -88. Entering
as +88 and selecting W gives me the same results as selecting E - either
way, it puts me in Russia...

73 Steve, K9AN