Re: [Xlog-discussion] Another bug?

From: w9ya
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] Another bug?
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 21:33:43 -0500

Hey Joop and the gang;

For what it is worth; I am using the "default" -> log.xlog in my .xlog tree.

I tried (for fun and giggles) changing the 'logs to load' entry of the
preferences dialog to various combinations of this log file name. In ALL
cases the resulting log was empty !

Obviously I went back to the * for this entry in preferences.

Vy best regards;

Bob Finch
w9ya