[Xlog-discussion] xdx-0.99 available for testing

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] xdx-0.99 available for testing
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2003 21:51:26 +0200

Please see http://auric.debian.org/~pa3aba/xdx-0.99.tar.gz

This is a testing version, released prior to 1.0 final. I have done a lot of polishing, but there still may be bugs. Please let me know if you find any, so I can upload a stable 1.0 version.

Here is the changelog, as compared to xdx-0.3:

* A preferences dialog has been added.
* A URL in the chat window will now appear blue and underlined when your
  mouse is over it. Clicking on it will open the link in your preferred
  browser or mail program (see the preferences dialog).
* Fixed saving of position, size of the main window and columnwidths.
* Support for smileys (:) :-) :)) :-)) ;) ;-) :( :-( :(( :-(()
  in the chatwindow.
* Basic hamlib support. Double clicking on a dxspot will set your rig's
  frequency. Needs the rigctl binary from the hamlib distribution.
  (Thanks for the idea Stephane).
* Autologin has been added. To use it, enter your callsign in the
  preferences dialog. You can also add a comma separated list of
  commands here, which will be sent after login to the cluster.
* Dxspots, wcy/wwv information, toall and wx information can be saved to
  independent files when activated from the preferences dialog.

Regards,
Joop
--
73 de Joop PG4I