Re: [Xlog-discussion] Xlog on SuSE 8.2

From: Pastor-kc1di
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] Xlog on SuSE 8.2
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2003 13:48:05 -0400 (Eastern Standard Time)

Thanks Joop  but I can't seem to find any gtk developement packages for SUSe
I've searched both the net and the discs. can't seem to find one that will
work..
the error message I get say something like the following
Lib error can't find gtk+-2.0 may be you want to place the location of
Pkg_Congig_ in directory.  I do not know how to do that.. according to the
package manager gtk and gtk-developement tools are installed.
Dave

You need the gtk development packages. I don't know what they are called
on Suse, probably something like libgtk-dev or libgtk1.2-dev. The X
development packages are also needed for compilation.

Joop

.