Re: [Xlog-discussion] xlog printing bugs

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] xlog printing bugs
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 19:22:02 +0200

On Mon, 19 Aug 2002 15:21:09 +0000
Bob Lisbonne <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 19, 2002 at 05:10:21PM +0200, Joop Stakenborg wrote:
> >
> > which version do you have? I remember we had mixed-up columns
> > in version 0.6, but this was fixed in 0.6.1.
> >

> Thank you for the reply. I am using version 0.6.1 on a PC running Red Hat 7.3
  and printing to an HP DeskJet.

Really strange....
I have just compiled and installed 0.6.1 (running a 0.7 beta myself) and
checked the output (gv ~/.xlog/log.ps) which seems to look okay, columns
have the right order.
Just for double check, what's the output of "xlog --version", maybe there
is an old version floating around somewhere? Please also check
/usr/local/bin. Just want to make sure you are indeed running 0.6.1.
You could also check ~/.xlog/preferences, there should be a version
number.

Joop