[Xlog-discussion] RE: Hold your (xlog-) horses - suggestion

From: WILLIAMS,TED (HP-NewJersey,ex2)
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] RE: Hold your (xlog-) horses - suggestion
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 12:09:51 -0500

Hi Guys.

Been away for a while, but I'm back.

As for:
> version:1\1program:gmfsk\1date:17 Nov
2001\1time:1200\1call:PA0DIN\1name:din

Here is something you may want to think about for passing this data.
Instead
of passing the message data a string, why not pass it as a struct? (type
cast as
needed)  That should make retrieving the data fields a lot easier.

Now, who wants to convince me that the data is being passed in the right
direction.
I still prefer the log program passing the data to the app.  HI

73,
Ted - WA0EIR