Re: [XForms] Keyboard focus control for two windows.

From: Bill Unruh
Subject: Re: [XForms] Keyboard focus control for two windows.
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 08:36:42 -0700 (PDT)

I think focus control is done by the desktop manager (kde, gnome,...)

On Tue, 13 Jun 2017, Carpenter, Rob wrote:

Does anybody know how to control the keyboard focus between two form windows?
I can’t seem to get it to work.  Included is an
example program that has a main form with an input and a light button which
shows an auxiliary form when activated.  The aux
form has an input also.  What I would like to happen is for the keyboard focus
to automatically transfer to the aux window input
when the aux window is shown.  The aux window seems to be in focus, but when
one types on the keyboard, the letters go into the
main form input.  One must manually click on the aux window form to focus the
keyboard there.

Any thoughts on how to do this?  Or is something not working properly?  Same
thing happens in CentOS 5.11 or 7.3.

Thanks

Rob Carpenter