[XForms] Exiting on Enter Key, Keypress ?

From: Patrick
Subject: [XForms] Exiting on Enter Key, Keypress ?
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2017 21:28:24 -0400

Hi Everyone

I seemed to have fallen on my face with something simple.

If you turn to page 51 in the user manual, it will reference fl_mouse_button.

If this is inside a loop like such:

while(1){
fl_do_forms()  ;
switch(fl_mouse_button) ) ) {
case FL_LEFTMOUSE
etc......

}

Then we can figure out which button was clicked.

Is there someway to do something similar but with the ENTER KEY instead of mouse buttons

I have tried to use XEvent and I have tried to access the member :
myevent.type

but this is not working.

I would like to exit my application when the user presses the ENTER KEY, is there a way to do this?

Thanks for reading-Patrick

P.S as a side note. Tonight I am using Linux but I was able to recently install xforms on Minix. The Minix project has a few problems right now but there is a new networking stack and ISO CD support coming. It is a neat OS in that the drivers are in userland. Might be interesting for hacking hardware. If you need any help installing on Minix, let me know.