Re: [XForms] Handler for ConfigureNotify events

From: SBP
Subject: Re: [XForms] Handler for ConfigureNotify events
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2016 20:20:27 -0500

Hi Jens

I've read your explanation, and I understand that it's not that simple,
plus making the library backwards-uncompatible is definitely not a good
idea. For the time being I think your suggestion is a good one, so I'll
try that.

However, I wonder if it would be too troublesome to add support for
StructureNotifyMask in FL_ALL_EVENT and let the all_callback handle it,
having the user take responsibility for not breaking things... letting
the library handle the event afterwards and not causing endless
ConfigureNotify event loops, etc. What do you think?

Cheers!

Sirius