[XForms] Handler for ConfigureNotify events

From: SBP
Subject: [XForms] Handler for ConfigureNotify events
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2016 19:26:16 -0500

Hi there

I was wondering if it's possible to register a handler for
ConfigureNotify events. I tried already with fl_register_raw_callback
and got "Unsupported mask 0x20000" for StructureNotifyMask. I checked
the code (and the manual) and there's no support for anything besides
what FL_ALL_EVENT includes. Why is this so? Would it be possible to add
support for other types of events, e.g. move and resize?

By the way, I'm interested in having a form move when another one
does, so their relative positions remain the same.

Cheers!

SBP