[XForms] using fl_do_forms with tabfolders

From: Patrick
Subject: [XForms] using fl_do_forms with tabfolders
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2015 14:03:55 -0400

Hi Everyone

I have been making good progress mixing GnuCOBOL and xforms. This must seem strange but COBOL has excellent data description facilities and I am happy with the outcome.

I have so far bypassed the built in callback handling and instead I have been taking the returned pointer from fl_do_forms and using it with pure COBOL event handling code.

Now that I am scaling up I have 40 forms in a tabfolder and button events within the tabfolder are not being returned by fl_do_forms only the switching of tabs is generating events.

Is there a way to tell xforms to propagate the event back up through the tabfolder so I can still just use fl_do_forms?

Thanks for reading-Patrick