[XForms] slider control

From: jon
Subject: [XForms] slider control
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2015 19:32:53 +0000

In a few weeks I will be working on a home automation system using
xforms front ends driven via touch screen.

I have done a quick and dirty test with a raspberry Pi board with a
23inch touch screen, all works well so far.

Is it possible to replace the slider control with a different graphic.
I want to make a sliders with triangles or other shapes at the centre.
I guess what I want is a pixmap slider or similar functionality.

Thanks,
Jon