Re: [XForms] Callback question...

From: Marisa Giancarla
Subject: Re: [XForms] Callback question...
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 22:39:11 -0700

Looking into it further i removed support for gorilla audio. It didn't work on a timeout callback either, too jittery.

Marisa

----
Empire Directory: https://EmpireDirectory.net

On Oct 20, 2014, at 6:21 PM, Marisa Giancarla <address@hidden> wrote:

Thanks, ill look into the timeout method and let you know if that fixes it. If not i will have to switch to a different audio library...