[XForms] New stable release

From: Jens Thoms Toerring
Subject: [XForms] New stable release
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 21:57:35 +0200

Hi,

   I'm planning to release a new stable version, 1.2.4, based on
the current 1.3.6 development version. see

http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/xforms/development/1.3/xforms-1.3.6.tar.gz

which hopefully fixes all bugs that have been found within the
last three months (i.e., since 1.2.3 was published).

I'll do so sometime next weekend unless someone finds new bugs.
Please let me know if you tested it and enounter any issues.

                           Best regards, Jens