[XForms] New test release 1.3.2

From: Jens Thoms Toerring
Subject: [XForms] New test release 1.3.2
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 23:14:43 +0100

Hi,

   thanks to Rob Carpenter I had one more look at the way
stuff is handled during redraws (especially the checks of
which objects are partially or completely obscured by
others) and now managed to speed this up a bit more. For
simple forms with only a small number of objects it's pro-
bably not very noticable, but for large forms with lots of
objects the speed-up could be quite substantial (with Rob's
test program it was a factor of about 5). Here is the down-
load URL for the new development release:

http://download-mirror.savannah.gnu.org/releases/xforms/development/1.3/xforms-1.3.2.tar.gz

Rob hasn't (yet;-) noticed any problems with it, and if
other people also don't find reasons for complaints I'd
convert this into the next stable 1.2.4 release. So I'll
be grateful for feedback from you!

                      Best regards, Jens