[XForms] New release xforms-1.2.2

From: Jens Thoms Toerring
Subject: [XForms] New release xforms-1.2.2
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 00:29:41 +0100

Hi,

as already advertised there's a new release

http://download-mirror.savannah.gnu.org/releases/xforms/xforms-1.2.2.tar.gz

It's solely about fixing the Gnome issue discussed here on
the mailing list, i.e., programs running under newer ver-
sions of Gnome stopping to work - a problem I suspect but
not yet confirmed to also effect all previous versions of
XForms. The problem also may effect programs running under
other window managers like IceWM under still poorly under-
stood circumstances. If the new version also fixes this
still needs confirmation.

                       Best regards, Jens

PS: I have entered the observed effect (strange XEvents
    arriving) in Gnome-Bugzilla, hopefully there will be
    some kind of response.