xforms-development

[XForms] New pre-release xforms-1.0.94.pre31

From: Jens Thoms Toerring
Subject: [XForms] New pre-release xforms-1.0.94.pre31
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 23:44:22 +0100

Hi,

    and another one:

http://download-mirror.savannah.gnu.org/releases/xforms/xforms-1.0.94pre31.tar.gz

Modifications in this pre-release:

a) The bug with saving files in fdesign Serge Bromow noticed hope-
   fully has been fixed.
b) Changes in the 'autgen.sh' script etc. to allow builds from the
   git repository possible also on older systems (like CentOS 5.1).
   'libtool' package is now required to be installed for this.
c) Preliminary changes to the xforms.spec.in file as proposed
   bu Russ Herrold - he's in the process of trying to teach me
   how to improve it further and I hope he'll succeed;-)

I haven't found a solution for the problem Michal Szymanski
noticed when trying to install on NFS and I still don't know
if there's one. If I can't come up with a fix I'll at least
will have to document it...

At the moment I'm not sure about the ETA for version 1.2 - as
a complete newbie to RPM packaging grokking what needs to be
done to the xforms.spec.in file may take longer than until
next weekend.
                         Best regards, Jens