Re: [XForms] New pre-release xforms-1.0.94pre26

From: Serge Bromow
Subject: Re: [XForms] New pre-release xforms-1.0.94pre26
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2013 07:13:50 -0500

Hi,

I've tested as best I can the new release. All seems fine to me. 1 little oddity appeared in fdesign.

I have included a sample .fd file and the relevant .xpm files to demonstrate the behaviour.

I should note that compiled programs works fine. Both the Converted and Saved with the new fdesign.

Take a look at the form "pl2" near the end of the list of forms. You will see the border.xpm displayed in the pixmap object. You should see a green border box with red square corners. I and hopefully you will see a clipped version of the pixmap. The final program displays the pixmap properly so it leads me to believe it is simply a display issue in fdesign.

Hope this helps,

Serge